[Fruitarian♡Fruit-based♡Plant-based♡Diet♡D+305] 2018.11.01


홀푸드 Whole Food

과일중심 Fruit-Based

자연식물식 Plant-Based 

고탄수화물 저지방 다이어트
High Carbohydrate Low Fat
HCLF Diet

프루테리언을 지향하는
다이어트 일기
Fruitarian Diet Diary



Hello
I'm Jin-hong.


Wow! I ate a lot today.
I ate lots of fruits. I ate a lot of vegetables, so I didn't worry about my stomach pain or weight gain.
I made a mistake at the last minute. LOL
It was too bad.


13:10

I found a ripe banana on my way to work.
Originally, today... I was going to eat persimmons.
But when I saw a ripe banana... 'I need to buy this.' by thinking that.


Look at that Sugar spot. Isn't it too sweet and tasty to buy?
Moreover, the owner of the fruit store sold it at a lower price than the original price, so I was overjoyed.^^

Each banana was big and thick. I thought I'd be full if I ate about five.
I ate it while I was working.
I saw myself eating the seventh banana.
Maybe I was hungry. Or am I eating them without being conscious?


16:15


I had to stop somewhere by on my way home, so I thought I'd have dinner late.
So I decided to have a snack.

I used to like apples very much, but these days, I'm not.
Maybe my taste has changed.


19:00

Fortunately, I had dinner almost on time because I finished it early.
Seven o'clock in the evening... It's not fast.
It's not too late, but in fact, I think eating a little earlier would be good.


I took out the mango tonight.
I ate a lot of persimmons yesterday, so I thought it would be good to eat some other fruits.


Mango was not enough, so I added some persimmons.
After eating five, I felt a little sorry for myself.
Is it lack of carbohydrates?


As the weather became cold, I could eat hot soybean paste  soup with lots of cabbage in the evening.
Is the cabbage sweet, It was so delicious.
I already ate a lot of fruit, so I was quite full, but I ate two bowls.


After dinner, my family had something to celebrate, so we got together to celebrate with cake and snack.
I had only one bite of cake and one or two snacks.



I ate mango and persimmons, I ate a lot of soybean paste soup, but I didn't worry about losing weight.
Last time I ate a lot of snacks, so I am so worried.
Well, it's temporary even if I gain weight, and if I eat healthy for a few days, I'll be back to normal.

I will try not to eat snacks tomorrow.
Let's eat healthy and be healthy.



Enjoy Fruit-based Meal!!

Start Plant-based Diet!!



 Youtube


Blog ▷ https://blog.naver.com/anilove333 
         ▷ https://todayfruit365.blogspot.com

Instagram ▷ https://www.instagram.com/todayfruit365

Facebook ▷ https://www.facebook.com/진홍의-실험과-후기-1950739301633646

Youtube ▷ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQrl-lOQqDWYqUFFHtzINpQ


댓글

가장 많이 본 글

글목록

자세히 보기