[Fruitarian♡Fruit-based♡Plant-based♡Diet♡D+309] 2018.11.05


홀푸드 Whole Food

과일중심 Fruit-Based

자연식물식 Plant-Based 

고탄수화물 저지방 다이어트
High Carbohydrate Low Fat
HCLF Diet

프루테리언을 지향하는
다이어트 일기
Fruitarian Diet Diary



Hello
I'm Jin-hong.


I rarely buy bananas these days.
But  I think I'm eating more bananas these days than before.
When I Put down attention or obsession... I feel better.
Maybe.. relaxed mind make me eating healthy food, like banana.


13:10

These days, I want to eat something delicious.
Nothing comes to mind, so I'm just having a day.

Today, I bought some fruits on my way to work.
I bought a banana for lunch because it looks ripe enough.


As you can see in the picture... It need a little bit more time to ripe.
But it'll taste good. I wanted to.
....It tasted just like that....
But I was tired of preparing other fruits, so I just ate them. LOL

When I ate about four, I didn't want to eat any more. but I just kept eating.
I've been conscious of chewing for as long as possible, but I don't have the habit of long chewing.
I think I'll have to try a lot harder to make a habit of it.



19:10

These days, I'm worried about the menu every evening.
Dinner seems to be 'I want to eat something delicious.'
Everyone wants to eat something delicious, right?


I didn't have any fruit to do make me full.
I could ate white rice, But I didn't want to eat it.

For now, I decided to worry about eating some fruit.
I ate some fresh tangerines.
The tangerines are full soon, but soon they go off.
I only ate five.


19:20


I thawed the frozen mango while eating tangerines.
I always eat a kilogram once.
Even in microwave thaw mode, it takes a long time.

I had to do some other work while eating mango, and I felt like I wanted to eat more because I couldn't concentrate on it.


Today, I was going to finish it with fruit-meal, but I couldn't.
I tried to soothe my poorness with vegetables.

I ate steamed cabbages. I want to ate more vegetables because I ate them. Why?
I ate more pickled radish.

I'm quite full, but I wanted to something heavy food.
However, if I eat snacks, It's not good for lose weight.
But there was no rice or sweet fruit, so I ate more tangerines.



What food will be satisfied with me tomorrow evening?
I always worry about the menu.



Enjoy Fruit-based Meal!!

Start Plant-based Diet!!



 Youtube


Blog ▷ https://blog.naver.com/anilove333 
         ▷ https://todayfruit365.blogspot.com

Instagram ▷ https://www.instagram.com/todayfruit365

Facebook ▷ https://www.facebook.com/진홍의-실험과-후기-1950739301633646

Youtube ▷ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQrl-lOQqDWYqUFFHtzINpQ


댓글

가장 많이 본 글

글목록

자세히 보기