[Fruitarian♡Fruit-based♡Plant-based♡Diet♡D+270] 2018.09.27


홀푸드 Whole Food

과일중심 Fruit-Based

자연식물식 Plant-Based 

고탄수화물 저지방 다이어트
High Carbohydrate Low Fat
HCLF Diet

프루테리언을 지향하는
다이어트 일기
Fruitarian Diet Diary



Hello
I'm Jin-hong.


First day after a long holiday.
I don't know.. am I working hard...?
I want to work a little bit slowly... :-)

Cheer up!! The weekend's not far away.



First meal
13:15

Today lunch is sweet potato.
I tried to lose weight by reducing my starch intake a little.
Sweet potato is too delicious. Haha

Should I reduce the amount?



in former times, I would have avoided it because I was worried about calories and carbohydrates.
Now, I'm eating as much as I want. So happy~★



Second meal
19:20

I had a sweet potato, but there was nothing to eat for dinner.
I had to buy anything on my way home from work.

It's not a bad thing to eat just one food all day.
I think it's better to eat as evenly as possible.
Eat one food all day looks like 'one food diet'.

Of course, animals choose only certain kinds, so humans are not much different.
(Isn't it...?)


When I go back to home... I found bananas which had enough ripen.
Almost seven bunch of bananas.. I really want to buy them all.
but, It's not good. too much banana makes fly.

I only bought for dinner tonight and lunch tomorrow.
If they are selling tomorrow too... I'll buy it again.


Was it stressful or still feeling sick?
I'm getting a little full, but... I wanted to eat more.
I want to eat salty food.

So I picked seaweed soup and ate blanched cabbage.
If it were the same as before, I would have eaten a lot of ssam sauce.
I couldn't. I feel a step forward.

The cabbage just blanched in the water, but it felt salty.
Another family ate it, she said salty too. It's amazing.
Why cabbage was salty? It just blanched..!!

I think I ate quite salty, but I want to more salty food.
So I ate a lot of dried seaweed.

woo... I think it was overeating dinner..



I feel nervous and worried because I am eating too much.
That's why I try to eat natural food so that I don't have to burden my body.
Is this an act of compulsion, a compulsion, a stressor?
It's my body, but I don't know.

Still, I will try to overcome this crisis by eating plant-based as well as possible.

I wish I could get a banana again tomorrow!


Enjoy Fruit-based Meal!!

Start Plant-based Diet!!



 Youtube


Blog ▷ https://blog.naver.com/anilove333 
         ▷ https://todayfruit365.blogspot.com

Instagram ▷ https://www.instagram.com/todayfruit365

Facebook ▷ https://www.facebook.com/진홍의-실험과-후기-1950739301633646

Youtube ▷ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQrl-lOQqDWYqUFFHtzINpQ


댓글

가장 많이 본 글

글목록

자세히 보기